Welcome to St. John Berchmans!
On behalf of St. John Berchmans Parish, welcome to our website! Please be patient as we continue to work on the development of the entire site and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments. Thank you and God Bless!
- "Come, Lord Jesus!" groups meet on Tuesdays at 4:30pm and Thursdays at 10:00am in the Church Hall. For more information, call the Church Office (337/668-4413). Everyone is invited to attend!
- Bishop's Services Appeal (BSA) Payment Methods: Check payable to BSA and mail to "Diocese of Lafayette, Office of Stewardship and Development 1408 Carmel Drive, Lafayette, LA 70501-9907. Please notate "St. John Berchmans Church" on check. Credit/Debit Card Payments: Visit diolaf.org/BSA or text DIOCESE to 50155. Questions? Call 337/261-5641.
- If interested in getting information concerning a new mausoleum program for St. John Berchmans Cemetery, please contact the Church Office at 337/668-4413 or sign up in the Church.
- Religion Registration for St. John Berchmans Church for Grades 1-11 for the 2023/2024 school year will be held during the Month of July, 2023!
- We are looking for a Volunteer (or several Volunteers) to take charge of this year's Rosary Congress. If interested, please contact the Church Office at 337/668-4413.